Wednesday, May 27, 2009

White Trash!


The one and only.....beer drinking, facial hair rockin, picture taking
mother fucking....wait! motherfucking MATT GRAYSON (on the bottom right!)

Me showing off multiple tattoos the general population doesn't know I have (bottom left!)

(Above!!!!) Laura Jean, me n' Matt G!



It takes a great concept to get me moving! Sunday night was our friend and GONG SHOW presenter Amie's white trash themed party in Noho...i got dropped off at THE GOOD NITE bar on Burbank and met Laura Jean (my manager) and her man Pebs (of Buck o' nine and later SIDE ONE DUMMY fame) ...also in tow were Johnny B (who works for side one, but is a shitty proofreader and
should get fired ha ha)....oh and MATT GRAYSON (world famous photog)....Matt also kinda knows how to work on cars and prefers to smoke sativas...don't ask how I know this! I may or may not be his supplier.... Lately I feel like he's been everywhere I go....which is cool, cause he's good company....but we couldn't come up with a compromise on the fucking karaoke duet....I swear it took 2 moonpies, 1 kamikaze shot and a half a hot dog to get to our selection of ACDC'S "you shook me all night long". Anyone who knows me KNOWS this was a cop out on my part. This jammy jam happens to be my default karaoke song....It was great to be there for the free, well everything (and DAMN do i love that) plus there was something that really felt like home about being around all these trashy white people....don't ask! I think maybe it's cause I miss my mom (Debzilla)....er, then again, maybe not! I got to see my all time favorite pin-up Heidi Van Horne and scored some sweet rub on tatts....Night= success! Happy b-day Amie you sexy white trash biotch!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment