Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ballad of a life worth cyberstalking



I did a guest "ballad" for my good friend and AMAZING author Stephanie Kuehnert to help celebrate her NEW book "Ballads of Suburbia"!!! It will be posted tomorrow, come by, show some support and comment away!!! I love to hear from everyone whether it's on my blog er, or on myspace or at shows!!!! xowww.myspace.com/theblacknotebooks


Tonight we are playing the LAST show of the tour that never ends....we are in New Mexico at the Atomic Cantina.....tomorrow morning I'm flying out to TX for a little much needed vacation....Things are getting a little sketchy in my personal life, so I just want to say that I really love everyone that I am close to....I'm really good at being strong and doing what I believe in and I BELIEVE IN THIS. I believe in being loved and sharing your life with someone who "gets" you.... If you've had your chance and you've been cut from my life, please just move on, it will be better for everyone...no need to get all crazy stalker on me please.....


Also my facebook is private....i'm not really a facebook fan so i rarely go on there, there's like 10 friends.....serious!!!! Come see me on myspace or twitter or on my BLOG cause that's where it really gets juicy!!!! I'm the most boring facebook person EVER!


ps. I will be back on http://www.rockonaltitude.com/ in about a week and a half.....see ya there!!! I've got a ton of new pics to put up as well...shows have been amazing, but i'm ready to get home and recharge a bit!!!!Love you guys!!! Thanks for all the SWEET tour memories!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the guest blog, Liza! You are live and here is the direct link: http://tinyurl.com/opjtdf

    Enjoy your much needed relaxation time. Can't wait for more tour photos!

    Here's hoping the stalkers and negative people leave ya the fuck alone!

    ReplyDelete