Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New SONG posted I co-wrote w/ Elvis Cortez from Left Alone!


Yes, that's right....this song was about 10+ years in the making....he's always been a good friend of mine, even though we've gone long spells without talking over the years....this is probably the ONLY person in my life who was around in the beginning of civet (circa 1999) and is around now...ha ha.....so enjoy!!!!


Go check out his myspace
http://www.myspace.com/elviscortez
and support your music scene!!!



Oh and while I'm at it....I've decided after a lot of thinking to make my FACEBOOK open to the public....and actually announce it....I just feel that I get a lot more personal on that page and do constant updates and I would like my fans to have access to that...I mean....why not? You guys make this band and my projects what they are and I'm eternally grateful!!!! Just remember to behave!!! ha ha!!! Come find me!


Give me some lovin' feedback on that NEW song!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment